May 14, 2012
What is an Elite Top 10 Beachbody Coach?
How do I become one?
I have been asked daily by coaches across the nation and coaches from our team questions like, what is an Elite Top 10 Beachbody Coach? How do I become a Elite Top 10 Beachbody Coach? How do I become Successful?
This is the same question I asked when I first became a coach on April 11th of 2011. What is an Elite Top 10 Beachbody Coach and How do I become one? What do I need to do daily?
The answer is really quite simple so I figured I would share with you all in this post what I do and how I have been able to become #15 on the Elite Team Beachbody Leaderboard in just 1 year’s time.
- I BELIEVED before I started that I could be an Elite Top 10 Beachbody Coach
- I developed a WHY- Something that drove me to succeed
- I treated it like a $100,000 business from the day I signed up
- I used a calendar, scheduled, and planned out my business time
- I set achievable goals (Success Club 10 Monthly)
- I surrounded myself with successful coaches via Facebook and began to emulate them
- I found a mentor that could challenge me
- I made a list of 10 things I would do EVERYDAY for my business
- I helped people achieve their goals whether they buy or not
- I learned the compensation plan and about Success Club
- I knew that it depended on ME to grow MY business
- I followed the GAMEPLAN DAILY
I have noticed that many coaches believe that somebody is going to build their business for them and that it comes freely. This is a huge mistake. It is up to YOU to do the core activities every single day.
The best thing that your up-line or Sponsor Coach can do for you in your Beachbody Business is help you discover your WHY and your DREAMS and then LEAD BY EXAMPLE. They will believe in you and encourage you. My coach Lindsay Matway became #3 Elite Coach in 2011 after just a year and a half of being a Beachbody Coach. This helped me believe that I could also be an Elite Top 10 Beachbody Coach. She believes in me and helps me remember my WHY and that is the BEST thing that she could do for me.
LIST OF 10 THINGS I DO DAILY
Read or Listen to at least 10 minutes of Personal Development (start with the Slight Edge and Craig Holiday’s 90 Days of Excellence)
Answer all business related emails from customers and coaches including checking in on my Facebook Challenge Groups (focus on THEIR goals and not my own)
Do follow ups on the phone and via email (working from a list in a notebook)
Do AT LEAST 2 exposures ( listen to their story before you tell yours)
Be a Product of the Product (Do my workout and drink my Shakeology)
Check the coach online office for Breaking News, new customer leads (send them a welcome email), learn a little more about what is in there, ect.
Listen to Team calls or National calls from the archive in the Online Office and attend any local events (home parties, fit clubs, trainings)
Check into the Team Page on Facebook (welcome new coaches, read the posts to learn answers to peoples questions, to ENGAGE with the team daily showing them that I am there daily as their leader.)
Call or text one person randomly to encourage them whether they are a coach, a customer, or just a friend.
Post inspirational or engaging things on my Facebook 3-5 times per day
Personal development will be one of the most important things you will do as a coach!
ELITE POINT EXPLANATION: WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ELITE COACH?
– Because you become eligible for $500 a month bonus every time you get success club 5 in 2013 if you are a 2012 Elite Coach.
– You also get extra days covered by Beachbody for the Success Club Trip, Summit, and Leadership.
– You are the first to know about new product releases and are the first chosen to be in test groups
HOW MANY POINTS DO YOU NEED?
100 in 2012 Breakdown of 100 points needed:
35 points – You get ONE POINT for ever 10,000 TV over last years total team volume.
40 Points – Personally sponsored coach PV (coaches signed only in 2012) You receive ONE POINT for every 500 PV your PS coaches in 2012 earn.
50 Points – You get ONE POINT for every PS COACH from 2011 or 2012 that earns success club 5 or 10 each month. ***IF YOU EARN SUCCESS CLUB 5 or 10 those points are DOUBLED!!!***