What is Beachbody Success Club, Really?
(Almost) everything you need to know about Success Club in just 3 minutes
**By Network Communications Mgr., Scott Plesha**
Let’s face it. Since becoming a Coach, you’ve probably heard more about Success Club than Kim Kardashian and Tim Tebow combined. That’s a good thing. But it also begs the question: What is Beachbody Success Club? We asked the creators for a simple explanation—and came up with our best, most concise breakdown yet.
What is Beachbody Success Club?
Great question. Success Club is our quintessential recognition and rewards program, and the backbone of everything you do as a Coach. It’s literally the first and last thing you should think about every month. At its core, Success Club is a rewards program—just like the one at your local grocery store. So the more business you do as a Coach (i.e., the more Coaches and customers you bring in), the more rewards you can earn. More business means a bigger paycheck. Simple, right?
We reward you for working hard. You grow your business.
To give you an idea of just how important Success Club has become since we launched in January 2010, monthly participation has grown steadily from dozens to hundreds to thousands. Not only that, Coaches who qualified for Success Club every month in 2011 watched their paychecks increase by an average of 234 percent. We’re not just talking about the veteran Star Diamond Coaches either. We’re talking about new and veteran Coaches alike. This is a program for everyone.
What kinds of prizes/rewards can I earn?
Success Club Coaches take home all kinds of rewards—like luxurious trips to exotic destinations, monthly customer leads, and eligibility for other rewards programs, such as Elite and Elite Adventure.
We also reward you for participating in our various sales promotions throughout the year, which are all Success Club point-based. In 2011, Coaches took home everything from iPads to autographed copies of new programs to branded headphones and watches.
There are three reward categories:
- Monthly Rewards – Includes eligibility for our Success Club Lead Program and associated commissions, world-class recognition, one month closer to earning your way onto our next Success Club trip, and eligibility for other Coach programs—such as Elite, Elite Adventure, and Top Coach of the Year.
- Trip Rewards – Earn a trip in 2013 to the Success Club Conference and Celebration at Walt Disney World®.
- Promotional Rewards – You can pile on a ton of sweet prizes throughout the year by participating in our Success Club promotions—which are all based on Success Club points! (See below for more info.)
- Elite Success Club Cash Bonus – It really pays to be an Elite Coach. Every Coach who earns Elite this year will earn $500 cash for every month they qualify for Success Club next year!
Awesome. How do I qualify?
Monthly qualification period: You have from the first day of each calendar month at 12:00 AM ET to the last day of each calendar month at 11:59 PM ET.
Ah, the million-dollar question! At first glance, qualifying for Success Club looks WAY more complicated than it really is. Here’s a simple, 3-step breakdown that will get you into the Club in no time.
- Every month, you need to have at least 90 Personal Volume points from a Home Direct/autoship order, or combination of orders, that you purchase (e.g., Shakeology®, Beachbody Ultimate Reset™, E&E Energy and Endurance™ Formula, and other supplements).
STEP 2: Earn at least 5 Success Club points
- There are several ways to rack up the Success Club points—including Challenge Pack sales, customer and new Coach Home Direct orders, Coach sign-ups, and more.
- View the complete point system: http://tbbcoa.ch/SCPoints_2012
- TIP: One of the best ways to introduce someone to Team Beachbody® and help them achieve their goals is a Challenge Pack. It includes everything they need to get started— fitness + nutrition + support (you!) = success. That’s why you get more points for selling a Challenge Pack. It’s the complete solution.
- TIP 2: 5 points doesn’t necessarily mean you need 5 new Coaches or customers. The real magic number is 3. If you help just three people (e.g., 2 with a Challenge Pack and 1 with an order of 90 PV Home Direct or more, and at least one of those people is a new Coach), you’re in!
STEP 3: Enroll at least ONE new Coach with a 90 PV Home Direct order (Shakeology, Beachbody Ultimate Reset, Challenge Pack, etc.)
- Every month, one Success Club point must come from a new Coach (that YOU personally enroll) with a Home Direct order of 90 Personal Volume points or more, within 31 days of signup.
What is the difference between Success Club 5 and Success Club 10?
Think of Success Club 10 as First Class and Success Club 5 as Business Class. Both are great. But those who qualify for Success Club 10 will earn more perks than those who qualify for Success Club 5, such as more leads, travel cash, and other bonuses.
We say 5 and 10, because you have to earn at least 5 Success Club points each month for Success Club 5, and 10 Success Club points each month for Success Club 10.
View official rules: http://tbbcoa.ch/t454Lh
Makes sense. But where can I find more info?
Everything you ever wanted to know about Success Club—including all the leader boards, rewards and qualifications, trip details, and more—can be found in the Coach Online Office.
Go to Coach Online Office > News & Training > Success Club.
So . . . about the promotions: What are they and where can I find more info?
In addition to all the monthly rewards (Success Club leads, recognition, etc.), there’s almost always a little extra somethin’-somethin’ going on to help keep you motivated. All of our sales promotions are based on Success Club points—so you can earn some pretty cool prizes.
At the moment, we house all our promotions in one of two spots:
- Above Breaking Coach News, highlighted in yellow. Simply log in to your Coach Online Office and go to the home page. You can find the most current sales promotion in the upper right, just above Breaking Coach News (see image on right).
- What’s New page. You can find details about all our current promotions in the What’s New section of your Coach Online Office. Simply hover over News & Training, click on What’s New, and check under the Business-Building Incentives bucket (see image below).
Should I talk to my Team about Success Club?
The first rule of Success Club is everybody talks about Success Club! Tell your new Coaches. Tell your old Coaches. Your neighbor. Even your dog. By focusing on Success Club each and every month, you and your Team will forever be on the up and up.
If you want to help others know what is Beachbody Success Club SHARE THIS!
What Success Club trips are coming up in 2012 and 2013?
Thought you’d never ask! We’re heading to some pretty awesome places in 2013. Check it out:
#1 – 2013 Success Club Conference and Celebration at Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World, Florida | March 20–24, 2013
- How to qualify: http://tbbcoa.ch/SC_Disney
*The Top 2 Success Club point-earners EACH month will earn the complete trip package. You can only win once.
#2 – Success Club Leadership Conference in Dana Point, CA
- Dana Point, California | September 20–23, 2012
- How to qualify: http://tbbcoa.ch/SCLR_2012
#3 – 2013 Elite Adventure in Beunos Aires, Argentina
- Buenos Aires, Argentina | February 10–16, 2013
- How to qualify: http://tbbcoa.ch/BuenosAires2012