Healthy Buffalo Wings
When we heard about this recipe for healthy buffalo wings we were a little skeptical. Wow! It really surprised us and our friends loved it and our vegan friends were super impressed with them as well. We want you to try this recipe for yourself and if you love them share it!
1 Head of Cauliflower
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup hot sauce
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF / 218ºC
2. Cut the head of cauliflower in half. Using your hands, pluck bite sized florets from each half. Trim bottoms of florets as necessary.
3. Toss the cauliflower in a large bowl with the garlic powder, salt, hot sauce, and melted butter.
4. Spread cauliflower on a baking in a single layer and roast for 40 minutes, mixing after 20.
5. Enjoy! and share this post