Elite Coach in 2019 Qualifications
As you may know, this past year we missed hitting Elite Coach and team which would have been the 6th consecutive year. You can read about how I as a leader and our team are taking advantage of this “failure” so that we can learn and become better in 2018. We have led an Elite Top 10 team and built a tribe of 45,000 people across the USA, Canada, and the UK. With that being said I want to share with you the Elite Coach in 2019 qualifications which will be earned with the work and efforts in 2018 by YOU and your team. I will be an Elite coach in 2019 and lead an Elite team this year. In this post I will share with you all of the details on how to earn Elite points and include everything that you need to accomplish in 2018 in order to be called an Elite coach in 2019 YOURSELF! Make sure that you watch the video at the bottom of this post to hear me explain each category on a team call/training.
Elite Coach in 2019 Qualifications
It’s important to note that EVERY coach starts at Zero on January 1st, 2018.
I have provided you with this image to visibly show you what Elite coach in 2019 qualifications that you will need in order to set your goals for the year of 2018 with your team. Once again at the bottom of this blog post you will see the team call/training where I explain these things to you.
Changes to Elite Qualifications for 2019 Elite Beachbody Coach (COACHFAQ 1599)
• Coaches will need to earn 105 Elite points in order to qualify for 2019 Elite.
• There will no longer be a requirement to earn points from ATV.
• Coach Personal Volume (PSPV) and Customer Personal Volume (CPV) will now be combined to form Acquisition Personal Volume (APV).
• New Customer PV now includes PV from customers who placed their first ever order with a specific Coach.
• There is a new required category for Elite. Coaches will earn points when their 2018 PS Coaches earn their first SC point in the month they enroll or the following month.
• To meet the rank requirements for Elite, Coaches can now either hold a paid rank of 5SD or higher for one bonus week in December, 2018 OR hold a paid or qualification rank of 5SD or higher for 6 consecutive weeks in 2018. This same change applies to the PS Coaches who advance to Diamond in 2018.
Here is a great training to help you earn points in the category of volume for your customer and coaches
( CPV and APV)
Beachbody Premier Coach Qualifications
Changes to Premiere Qualifications (COACHFAQ 1789)
• Coaches will now need to earn 105 Elite points in order to qualify for 2019 Premiere.
• All the changes made to the Elite program on how to earn Elite points apply for the Premiere program also.
• To meet the rank requirements for Premiere, Coaches can now either hold a paid rank of 2SD or higher for one bonus week in December, 2018 OR hold a paid or qualification rank of 2SD or higher for 6 consecutive weeks in 2018.
Changes to the Leadership Retreat Qualifications (COACH FAQ 1431)
• Coaches need to earn 10+ Elite points and be a lifetime 5SD Coach or higher during the qualification period in order to earn an invitation.
• Coaches need to earn 35+ Elite points OR be an Organizational leader during the qualification period in order to earn the hotel room.
• Coaches need to earn 35+ Elite points AND be an Organizational leader during the qualification period in order to earn the Travel Bonus.
Changes to the New Leader Conference Qualifications for 2019 (COACH FAQ 4663)
• Coaches need to earn 10+ Elite points and be a paid 1SD for 6 consecutive weeks during the qualification period in order to earn an invitation to the event.
• Coaches need to earn an invitation and 25+ Elite points during the qualification period in order to earn a free hotel room.